3636 36th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981992 beds, 1 bath, 1,580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $200,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Partial basement, 240 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,580 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6821101460
- Zillow Home ID: 49009516
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3636 36th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% lower than in Seattle, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3644 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$630K312,530
- 3632 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$486K311,000
- 3626 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$489K211,130
- 3646 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$633K51.752,180
- 3622 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$642K21.52,020
- 3652 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$706K41.752,280
- 3616 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$571K411,650
- 3637 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$547K411,570
- 3633 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$508K211,620
- 3643 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$519K211,720
- 3629 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$403K221,190
- 3647 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$491K21.51,350
- 3509 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$389K21770
- 3612 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$482K31.51,460
- 3625 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$700K31.752,520
- 3639 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$393K21720
- 3635 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$398K311,080
- 3643 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$408K31972
- 3631 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$393K311,070
- 3647 36th Ave W Seattle, WA$353K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.