- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3636 Washington St, San Francisco, CA 941188 beds, 6 baths, 9,336 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,960 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $10,000,000
- Price/sqft: $1,071
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,336 sqft
- Parcel #: 0987 025
- Zillow Home ID: 15081522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3636 Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Presidio Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% less than in San Francisco, and 97% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Presidio Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Presidio Heights home values.
- 3610 Washington St San Francisco, CA$7.56M--45,650
- 3638 Washington St San Francisco, CA$9.79M84.755,600
- 135 Locust St San Francisco, CA$4.16M43.52,150
- 3600 Washington St San Francisco, CA$10.3M835,906
- 3505 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$5.51M543,300
- 3511 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$4.53M33.53,400
- 3511 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$4.61M33.5--
- 3511 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$4.64M33.5--
- 123 Locust St San Francisco, CA$3.93M323,070
- 3640 Washington St San Francisco, CA$12.3M766,780
- 3513 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$4.5M--23,150
- 3555 Jackson St APT 6 San Francisco, CA$2.04M321,561
- 3555 Jackson St APT A San Francisco, CA$1.28M--1394
- 3555 Jackson St APT 1 San Francisco, CA$2.04M321,565
- 3555 Jackson St APT 2 San Francisco, CA$2M321,497
- 3555 Jackson St APT 3 San Francisco, CA$2.06M321,547
- 3555 Jackson St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$2.04M321,540
- 3555 Jackson St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$2.28M321,540
- 3633 Washington St San Francisco, CA$4.95M533,248
- 3501 Jackson St San Francisco, CA$8.12M456,423
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!