- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3637 E Monterosa St # 48, Phoenix, AZ 850182 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $80,100
- Price/sqft: $70
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Parcel #: 17031120
- Zillow Home ID: 7834739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3637 E Monterosa Street # 48
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.9% lower than in Phoenix, and 103.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
- 3637 E Monterosa St # 47 Phoenix, AZ$106K--21,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St # 49 Phoenix, AZ$104K21.51,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St # 46 Phoenix, AZ$103K--21,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St # 45 Phoenix, AZ$108K--21,152
- 3701 E Monterosa St # 37 Phoenix, AZ$105K--1.751,152
- 3701 E Monterosa St # 38 Phoenix, AZ$106K--1.751,152
- 3701 E Monterosa St # 36 Phoenix, AZ$119K--21,152
- 3701 E Monterosa St # 39 Phoenix, AZ$101K--1.751,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St UNIT 12 Phoenix, AZ$82K221,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St UNIT 8 Phoenix, AZ$83K21.51,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St UNIT 12 Phoenix, AZ--21.51,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St UNIT 12 Phoenix, AZ$81K21.51,152
- 3701 E Monterosa St UNIT 10 Phoenix, AZ$103K21.51,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St # 44 Phoenix, AZ$107K--21,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St UNIT 17 Phoenix, AZ$139K--21,256
- 3637 E Monterosa St # 50 Phoenix, AZ$138K--21,256
- 3701 E Monterosa St # 40 Phoenix, AZ$108K--1.751,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St UNIT 4 Phoenix, AZ$84K21.51,152
- 3637 E Monterosa St UNIT 6 Phoenix, AZ$87K21.51,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.