3637 Liermann Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631164 beds, 4 baths, 3,850 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Up-trending mixed single and multi-family homes. Close to S Grand international restaurants and Ted Drewes.
- Lot: 6,625 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1912
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $92,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 3,850 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1912
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 25880003300
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2951208
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3637 Liermann Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dutchtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% greater than in Saint Louis, and 195.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Dutchtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3637 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$116K443,850
- 3641 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$95K--21,838
- 3635 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K--22,144
- 3645 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K2--1,900
- 3633 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$90K--1.51,836
- 3647 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$90KStudio--2,400
- 3629 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$67K--22,400
- 3651 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$97K--21,824
- 3630 Alberta St Saint Louis, MO$128K--43,672
- 3624 Alberta St Saint Louis, MO$92K--43,672
- 3625 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$80K--11,782
- 3634 Alberta St Saint Louis, MO$50K21.51,310
- 3638 Alberta St Saint Louis, MO$70K321,178
- 3620 Alberta St Saint Louis, MO$88K--43,672
- 3638 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$67K1--2,160
- 3634 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$72K--22,460
- 3653 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$83K--21,824
- 3640 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K--22,460
- 3630 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$60K21950
- 3621 Liermann Ave Saint Louis, MO$60K--11,552
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.