3637 N 78th St, Milwaukee, WI 532223 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
2.5 car detached garage
Fully fenced yard with garden
Hardwood Floors on main level
Large eat in kitchen
Master bedroom upstairs with built-ins
High Efficiency Central Air and Heat
Porch off back of home
Finished basement rec room with bar, built-ins and half bathroom
All appliances provided if needed (Clothes Washer and Dryer, Refrigerator and Stove)
Tenant would be responsible for lawn care, shoveling, gas/electric and water bill.
Available August 1.
Credit and background check required for all applicants.
Call 262-646-5867 or email with questions.
- Lot: 5,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $64,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- View: Park
- HUGE finished rec room in basement perfect for theatre room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0026310520003
- Zillow Home ID: 40426955
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3637 N 78th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Nash Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.2% lower than in Milwaukee, and 109% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Nash Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milwaukee.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Nash Park home values.
- 3631 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$92K31984
- 3625 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$82K31934
- 3619 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$82K31972
- N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$90K311,309
- 3615 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$95K31976
- 3634 N 79th St Milwaukee, WI$86K411,287
- 3626 N 79th St Milwaukee, WI$85K311,042
- 3609 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$83K411,113
- 3618 N 79th St Milwaukee, WI$94K21858
- 3603 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$84K411,054
- 3634 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$95K421,351
- 3630 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$102K321,024
- 3612 N 79th St Milwaukee, WI$129K31.51,208
- 3624 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$76K311,128
- 3702 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$92K31.51,153
- 3618 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$85K21822
- 3539 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$101K321,024
- 3606 N 79th St Milwaukee, WI$86K311,128
- 3612 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$77K211,330
- 3710 N 78th St Milwaukee, WI$121K321,506
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!