This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Views: 1,231 all time views
- Controlled Access
- View: City, Mountain
- Apx Total Acres G/N: G
- Assoc/Prop Info: Owner Assoc Fee Freq: Quarterly
- Development Status: Subdivision Plat Apv
- Electric: SRP
- Elementary School: Las Sendas Elementary School
- For Sale or Lease?: Sale
- Gas: City Gas
- High School: Red Mountain High School
- Jr. High School: Fremont Junior High School
- Land Configuration: Irregular Shape
- Adjacent to Wash
- City Light View(s)
- Cul-De-Sac Lot
- Gated Community
- Mountain View(s)
- North/South Exp
- New Financing: Cash
- New Financing: Conventional
- Parcel Size: 1.00 - 2.49 Acres
- Potential Use: Single Family
- Road Streets: Asphalt/Blacktop
- Road Streets: Private Street
- Sewer: Sewer - Public
- Special Listing Cond: Owner/Agent
- State/Province: AZ
- Tax Municipality: Maricopa - COUNTY
- Use Restrictions: C.C. & R''s
- Vegetation: High Desert
- Vegetation: Natural Vegetation
- Water: City Franchise
- Zoned Presently: Single Family
- Zillow Home ID: 2126988497
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100K-1.05M.
Neighborhood: Desert Uplands
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Desert Uplands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.4% greater than in Mesa, and 203.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Desert Uplands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Desert Uplands home values.
Nearby Schools in Mesa
K-6 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!