- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3638 Tejon St, Denver, CO 802115 beds, 2 baths, 2,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $320,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0228210003000
- Zillow Home ID: 13308598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3638 Tejon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% higher than in Denver, and 19.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 3644 Tejon St Denver, CO$342K411,590
- 3634 Tejon St Denver, CO$310K22995
- 3650 Tejon St Denver, CO$549K332,400
- 3650 Tejon St Denver, CO$275K332,400
- 3660 Tejon St Denver, CO$269K222,400
- 3660 Tejon St Denver, CO$526K222,400
- 1934 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$299K211,189
- 1926 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$339K411,226
- 1947 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$453K331,867
- 3600 Tejon St APT 201 Denver, CO$196K111,650
- 3600 Tejon St APT 202 Denver, CO$336K211,294
- 3600 Tejon St APT 102 Denver, CO$508K21.51,977
- 3600 Tejon St APT 201 Denver, CO$447K111,650
- 3600 Tejon St APT 101 Denver, CO$264K11991
- 1922 W 37th Ave Denver, CO$358K341,396
- 1943 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$440K32.51,400
- 3639 Tejon St Denver, CO$197K------
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.