3639 43rd Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 3 baths, 2,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
With the updates and features of the remodel there are so many amenities, you can enjoy a cup of tea by the gas fireplace in the living room in winter months or relaxing by the fountain with a glass of wine before dinner with your guests in the private courtyard during the spring and summer months. The full 2nd story master suite I added was just completed in 2007, and was designed to enjoy the exquisite sunsets and Sound views in a private, secluded area of the house. I often felt I was in a tree house with the beautiful views and privacy from within the master suite or on the deck. I also wanted a spacious and spa-like feel to my master bath?mission accomplished!
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $608,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 990 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5035300745
- Zillow Home ID: 48942937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3639 43rd Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3635 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$744K21.751,720
- 4305 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$1.1M332,280
- 4311 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$622K31.751,480
- 3631 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$856K432,680
- 4315 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$561K311,220
- 3623 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$1.05M433,190
- 3626 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$645K31.51,520
- 4321 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$876K21.752,320
- 3632 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$870K22.52,350
- 3615 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$721K423,220
- 3622 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$600K211,460
- 3638 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$787K221,750
- 3618 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$589K221,620
- 3612 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$595K211,590
- 3611 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$868K523,120
- 3622 45th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.27M43.53,400
- 3606 43rd Ave W Seattle, WA$902K42.53,610
- 3616 45th Ave W Seattle, WA$734K211,530
- 3628 45th Ave W Seattle, WA$588K211,740
- 4325 W Emerson St Seattle, WA$750K322,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.