364 Barretta St, Sonora, CA 953704 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $280,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Central Vaccuum, retractable awnings Recently appraised at $575000
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,784 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0021671200
- Zillow Home ID: 68566588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 364 Barretta Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95370 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.1% greater than in Sonora, and 7.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95370 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sonora.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 375 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$155K21898
- 365 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$151K311,183
- 345 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$267K331,709
- 384 Barretta St Sonora, CA$346K332,420
- 330 Barretta St Sonora, CA$117K21840
- 369 Barretta St Sonora, CA$138K11668
- 85 Gold St Sonora, CA$87K11750
- 395 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$308K321,600
- 381 Barretta St Sonora, CA$133K211,100
- 381 Barretta St Sonora, CA$131K111,050
- 129 Cemetery Ln Sonora, CA$134K321,224
- 420 Barretta St Sonora, CA$337K432,320
- 366 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$146K411,048
- 411 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$151K21785
- 356 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$129K21897
- 116 Gold St Sonora, CA$158K21796
- 413 Barretta St Sonora, CA$203K321,200
- 340 S Shepherd St Sonora, CA$131K311,132
- 142 Cemetery Ln Sonora, CA$277K22995
- 84 Gold St Sonora, CA$169K21934
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.