364 Baywest Neighbors Cir, Orlando, FL 328353 beds, 2 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1985 for $75,800
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 436 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 272228180000350
- Zillow Home ID: 46209089
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 364 Baywest Neighbors Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32835 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 188.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 144.9% greater than in Orange, and 404.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32835 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32835 home values.
- 358 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$136K421,785
- 370 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$158K321,410
- 109 Baywest Dr Orlando, FL$115K321,316
- 103 Baywest Dr Orlando, FL$138K421,785
- 115 Baywest Dr Orlando, FL$134K321,402
- 352 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$115K321,316
- 363 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$135K321,817
- 369 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$147K321,422
- 357 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$140K321,414
- 8217 Baywest Ct Orlando, FL$133K321,402
- 109 Baywest Dr # 0 Orlando, FL$97K----1,316
- Baywest Ct Orlando, FL--321,505
- 140 Baywest Dr Orlando, FL$139K321,402
- 327 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$148K321,402
- 219 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$141K421,785
- 134 Baywest Dr Orlando, FL$131K321,316
- 202 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$138K321,586
- 346 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$137K321,402
- 208 Baywest Neighbors Cir Orlando, FL$127K321,346
- 128 Baywest Dr Orlando, FL$131K321,366
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.