364 E Margaret Pl, Fayetteville, AR 727033 beds, 2 baths, 1,178 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Walk to Washington Regional Medical Center, Fiesta Square, Bike Trail.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $100,000
- Price/sqft: $85
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,178 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 765-10044-000
- Zillow Home ID: 72870008
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 364 E Margaret Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 72703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.2% higher than in Fayetteville, and 81% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 72703 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 72703 home values.
- 372 E Margaret Pl Fayetteville, AR$98K--21,100
- 350 E Margaret Pl Fayetteville, AR$122K--21,642
- 343 E Malinda Dr Fayetteville, AR$127K--21,504
- 363 E Malinda Dr Fayetteville, AR$116K--21,320
- 323 E Malinda Dr Fayetteville, AR$114K--21,288
- 300 E Village Dr Fayetteville, AR$121K321,349
- 384 E Margaret Pl Fayetteville, AR$109K321,224
- 413 E Malinda Dr Fayetteville, AR$114K--21,297
- 345 E Pharris Dr Fayetteville, AR$109K--21,258
- 308 E Village Dr Fayetteville, AR$174K321,899
- 3166 N Butternut Dr Fayetteville, AR$113K--21,429
- 233 E Village Dr Fayetteville, AR$120K321,320
- 251 E Village Dr Fayetteville, AR$123K321,462
- 314 E Malinda Dr Fayetteville, AR$86K321,415
- 277 E Village Dr Fayetteville, AR$120K--21,455
- 351 E Pharris Dr Fayetteville, AR$115K--21,258
- 314 E Village Dr Fayetteville, AR$144K321,612
- 330 E Pharris Dr Fayetteville, AR$118K--21,327
- 404 E Malinda Dr Fayetteville, AR$113K321,251
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!