364 Periwinkle Ave, Langhorne, PA 190474 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1984 for $31,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- RV Parking
- Decks in front and back, 2 Pellet stoveselevated house in 2000, 1/2 acre lot. 2-car garage 30' x 30'
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 160
- Parcel #: 22008037
- Zillow Home ID: 9031488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 364 Periwinkle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19047 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% lower than in Middletown Township, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19047 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19047 home values.
- 376 Periwinkle Ave Langhorne, PA$152K411,568
- Bridle Dr Langhorne, PA$337K------
- 324 Bridle Dr Langhorne, PA$183K331,872
- 345 Periwinkle Ave Langhorne, PA$195K321,080
- 366 Bridle Dr Langhorne, PA$146K311,074
- 313 Bridle Dr Langhorne, PA$282K31.51,884
- 325 Periwinkle Ave Langhorne, PA$474K42.53,146
- Periwinkle Ave Langhorne, PA--------
- 403 Wisteria Ave Langhorne, PA$138K321,228
- 373 Wisteria Ave Langhorne, PA$184K322,120
- 353 Wisteria Ave Langhorne, PA$201K3--1,301
- 414 N Elmwood Ave Langhorne, PA$146K31696
- 302 Periwinkle Ave Langhorne, PA$368K423,135
- 437 Periwinkle Ave Langhorne, PA$318K432,448
- Elmwood Ave Langhorne, PA$326K------
- Wisteria Ave Langhorne, PA--------
Nearby Schools in Middletown Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!