- Lot: 0.77 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 3,460 all time views
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $419,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $181
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Oven - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Double Vanity, BTH2_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Plastic, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Finish - Sheetrock, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, WARRANTY \ Yes, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Parcel #: M:009 B:0026 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 57119998
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $310-470K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01879 home values will rise 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Tyngsboro as a whole. Among 01879 homes, this home is valued 16% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 9.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01879, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% lower than in Tyngsboro, and 66.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01879 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tyngsboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01879 home values.
|354 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$389K||3||2||1,984|
|366 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$493K||4||2||3,325|
|355-357 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$439K||12||3||3,120|
|368 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$356K||4||1.5||1,952|
|371 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$590K||4||2.5||4,101|
|351 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$343K||3||1.5||2,201|
|373 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$336K||4||1.5||1,700|
|359 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$375K||3||2.5||1,944|
|350 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$544K||4||4||3,637|
|358 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$397K||3||2||2,000|
|347 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$284K||3||1||912|
|343 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$383K||3||1.5||2,275|
|7 Anderson Dr Tyngsboro, MA||$332K||3||1.75||1,428|
|3 Old Hickory Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$416K||3||2.5||2,062|
|Anderson Dr Tyngsboro, MA||$448K||3||2.5||2,687|
|11 Anderson Dr Tyngsboro, MA||$448K||3||2.5||2,687|
|11 Old Hickory Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$396K||3||2.5||1,666|
|10 Alpine Way Tyngsboro, MA||$569K||4||2.5||3,100|
|16 Old Hickory Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$470K||3||2.5||2,306|
|339 Westford Rd Tyngsboro, MA||$327K||3||1.5||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Tyngsboro
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!