3640 Dixon Dr, Morris, IL 604503 beds, 2 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 80 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 08642344
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0515279008
- Zillow Home ID: 89990756
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3640 Dixon Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60450 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% less than in Grundy, and 89.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grundy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60450 home values.
- 3650 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$191K------
- 3620 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$197K------
- 3670 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$195K------
- 3610 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$256K42.52,700
- 3635 School Dr Morris, IL$189K------
- 3625 School Dr Morris, IL$178K------
- 3655 School Dr Morris, IL$190K------
- 3680 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$189K------
- 3590 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$191K------
- 3605 School Dr Morris, IL$202K------
- 3610 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$138K42.52,700
- 3635 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$192K31.51,510
- 3645 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$195K------
- 3685 School Dr Morris, IL$160K------
- 3700 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$189K------
- 3580 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$198K------
- 3665 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$203K------
- 3605 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$139K------
- 3575 School Dr Morris, IL$204K------
- 3675 Dixon Dr Morris, IL$181K------
Nearby Schools in Grundy
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.