- Built in 1972
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 193 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $77,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: A1858678
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects Other Tax Exemption, Year Built Description \ Resale, Amenities \ Pool, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Property Detached \ No, Equipment\Appliances \ Electric Range, Floor Description \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Child Play Area, Equipment\Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment\Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment\Appliances \ Microwave, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Waterfront Property (Y\N) \ No, Bedroom Description \ Other, Security Information \ Other Security, Unit Design \ Lobby, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Pet Restrictions \ More Than 20 Lbs, Unit Design \ Interior Hall, Unit View \ None, Amenities \ Bar, Section \ 33, Equipment\Appliances \ No Equipment, Type of Contingencies \ Sale Of Other Property, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-31-33-066-0430, Status \ Pending Sale\Rental
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 591 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0131330660430
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 43823283
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Flagami home values will rise 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Flagami homes, this home is 50.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Flagami, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% lower than in Miami, and 177.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Flagami home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Flagami home values.
|Other Units in this Building (62)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3640 NW 9th St|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!