- Lot: 5,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,708 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $635,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $547
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial, Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 017012370
- Zillow Home ID: 15490009
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $700-965K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94066 home values will rise 5.1% next year, compared to a 5.1% increase for San Bruno as a whole. Among 94066 homes, this home is valued 14.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 3.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% less than in San Bruno, and 75.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Bruno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94066 home values.
|3650 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$762K||3||2||1,370|
|3630 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$804K||4||3||1,600|
|3660 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$781K||3||2||1,490|
|3620 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$752K||3||2||1,170|
|3610 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$746K||3||2||1,170|
|3661 Ysabel Dr San Bruno, CA||$754K||3||2||1,160|
|3670 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$749K||3||2||1,160|
|3671 Ysabel Dr San Bruno, CA||$753K||3||2||1,160|
|3651 Ysabel Dr San Bruno, CA||$745K||3||2||1,170|
|3681 Ysabel Dr San Bruno, CA||$758K||3||2||1,160|
|3641 Ysabel Dr San Bruno, CA||$755K||3||2||1,170|
|3641 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$778K||3||2||1,480|
|3631 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$745K||3||2||1,170|
|3600 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$743K||3||2||1,160|
|3680 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$745K||3||2||1,160|
|3651 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$739K||3||2||1,160|
|3621 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$766K||3||2||1,390|
|3631 Ysabel Dr San Bruno, CA||$754K||3||2||1,170|
|3685 Ysabel Dr San Bruno, CA||$809K||5||3||1,160|
|3661 Sunset Dr San Bruno, CA||$726K||3||2||1,170|
Nearby Schools in San Bruno
Peninsula High (Continuation) School (assigned)9-123.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!