3642 SW Vermont St, Portland, OR 972193 beds, 2 baths, 2,606 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 800 sqft
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,606 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R210285
- Zillow Home ID: 53905755
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3642 Sw Vermont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Multnomah market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.5% greater than in Portland, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Multnomah home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Multnomah home values.
- 3632 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$407K31.51,800
- 6720 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$408K221,995
- 6800 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$678K43.53,082
- 6711 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$421K521,227
- 3705 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$351K31.51,644
- 6721 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$483K52.53,208
- 3643 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$1.11M----4,864
- 3719 SW Idaho Ter Portland, OR$412K422,885
- 6809 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$478K321,934
- 6655 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$409K221,628
- 6833 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$505K221,434
- 3725 SW Idaho Ter Portland, OR$391K421,928
- 3733 SW Idaho Ter Portland, OR$370K331,398
- 3710 SW Idaho Ter Portland, OR$374K321,550
- 6535 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$400K221,221
- 6706 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$473K433,031
- 6908 SW 37th Ave Portland, OR$665K332,713
- 6718 SW 36th Ave Portland, OR$264K21809
- 3630 SW Dakota St Portland, OR$431K731,434
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.