365 Cavan Ln UNIT 365, Glastonbury, CT 060332 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,374 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1987
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $252,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Assessments \ No,Attic \ Hatch Opening,Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished,Condo Type \ Contemporary,Cooling System \ Central Air,Development Type \ Condominium,Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room,Exterior Feature \ Deck,Exterior Feature \ Storage Area,Exterior Siding \ Wood,FamRm/Den Description \ Upper Level,FamRm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling,Flooring \ Carpeted,Flooring \ Tile,Flooring \ Wood,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Gated Community \ No,Handicap Accessibility \ Yes,Heat Type \ Warm Air,HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance,HOA Fee Includes \ Management,HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal,HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S),Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan,Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen,Kitchen Description \ Remodeled,Laundry Room Info \ Basement,New Construction \ No,Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable,Property Type \ Condominium/PUD,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Single Detached,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,Year Built Desc \ Town Records,
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 40
- Floor size: 1,374 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 09600365
- Zillow Home ID: 59071565
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 365 Cavan Lane UNIT 365
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% higher than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292