- Lot: 1.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 333 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,829 all time views
- 43 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: G10029866
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- Partial basement, 800 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Appliances Included \ Compactor, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ Farmington, Attic \ Crawl Space, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Fully Finished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Patio, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Hot Tub, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Fuel Tank Description \ Above Ground Tank, Fuel Type \ Oil, Handicap Accessible \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Last Status \ Deposit - Continue To Show, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Listing Type Description \ Entry Only, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ Wooded, Mill Rate \ 24.4400, Neighborhood \ Farmington (11), Park Garage Type \ Attached, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Contemporary, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,298 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R:1160 N:365
- Zillow Home ID: 57719662
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-500K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is 38.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 25.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% higher than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|369 Main St Farmington, CT||$404K||3||3.5||2,518|
|361 Main St Farmington, CT||$444K||5||3.5||3,000|
|373 Main St Farmington, CT||$266K||3||2||1,609|
|363 Main St Farmington, CT||$425K||4||3.5||2,999|
|367 Main St Farmington, CT||$367K||3||3||2,534|
|38 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$247K||4||2||1,434|
|377 Main St Farmington, CT||$314K||4||2.5||1,856|
|381 Main St Farmington, CT||$273K||3||2||1,689|
|36 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$244K||3||2||1,494|
|376 Main St Farmington, CT||$569K||4||7||2,800|
|1 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$218K||2||1||1,084|
|3 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$279K||4||2.01||1,686|
|35 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$272K||3||2.5||1,793|
|355 Main St Farmington, CT||$337K||3||2.5||1,936|
|353 Main St Farmington, CT||$260K||3||2.5||1,380|
|5 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$341K||3||3||2,346|
|351 Main St Farmington, CT||$351K||4||3.5||2,100|
|345 Main St Farmington, CT||$423K||3||4||2,650|
|343 Main St Farmington, CT||$442K||3||3||3,146|
|4 Farmstead Ln Farmington, CT||$344K||4||2.5||2,548|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.