This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $53-123K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1987
- All time views: 179
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $67,000
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: No
- Attic: Crawl Space
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Dining Room Description: Combination Living/Dining Room
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Flooring: Carpeted
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Source: Natural Gas
- Kitchen Description: Galley
- Laundry Room Info: Common Laundry Area
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 212
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2427 B:193 L:00-0030
- Zillow Home ID: 57917414
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06514 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26.6% greater than in Hamden, and 18.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06514 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hamden.
|Other Units in this Building (209)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 365 Mather St|
Nearby Schools in Hamden
Hamden High (assigned)9-120.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!