- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
365 Park Ave, Arlington, MA 024763 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,745 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $555,000
- Price/sqft: $318
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,745 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Parcel #: M:155.0 B:0005 L:0007
- Zillow Home ID: 56403602
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 365 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02476 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.2% lower than in Arlington, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02476 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02476 home values.
- 369 Park Ave Arlington, MA$628K31.51,874
- 361 Park Ave Arlington, MA$574K41.51,664
- 222 Cedar Ave Arlington, MA$446K211,746
- 373 Park Ave Arlington, MA$621K31.51,656
- 226 Cedar Ave Arlington, MA$624K31.51,900
- 219 Cedar Ave Arlington, MA$741K311,504
- 377 Park Ave Arlington, MA$617K31.51,536
- 200 Cedar Ave Arlington, MA$671K41.51,819
- 230 Cedar Ave Arlington, MA$524K221,621
- 4 Chester St Arlington, MA$741K31.51,881
- 871 Concord Tpke Arlington, MA$591K221,636
- 356 Park Ave Arlington, MA$555K311,428
- 223 Cedar Ave Arlington, MA$727K411,528
- 875 Concord Tpke Arlington, MA$616K321,743
- 867 Concord Tpke Arlington, MA$439K211,155
- 233 Waverley St Arlington, MA$634K321,688
- 232 Cedar Ave Arlington, MA$561K42.52,346
- 4 Glenburn Rd Arlington, MA$659K31.51,831
- 370 Park Ave Arlington, MA$689K32.52,183
- 12 Chester St Arlington, MA$682K31.51,936
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292