365 Roosevelt Ave, Stratford, CT 066153 beds, 2 baths, 1,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $220,100
- Price/sqft: $126
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1486300
- Zillow Home ID: 57396333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 365 Roosevelt Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.7% greater than in Stratford, and 1.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06615 home values.
- 373 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$167K31.51,303
- 355 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$171K321,188
- 390 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$219K622,288
- 395 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$117K31.51,232
- 335 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$170K421,500
- 280 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$196K31.51,760
- 323 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$141K421,388
- 410 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$257K622,548
- 415 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$177K311,080
- 25 Laurel Pl Stratford, CT$110K311,092
- 334 Mckinley Ave Stratford, CT$121K21.51,008
- 395 Mckinley Ave Stratford, CT$166K31938
- 425 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$232K622,288
- 324 Mckinley Ave Stratford, CT$148K311,008
- 300 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$173K421,239
- 374 Mckinley Ave Stratford, CT$159K31928
- Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$175K311,044
- Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$219K421,724
- 380 Mckinley Ave Stratford, CT$181K31.51,008
- 430 Roosevelt Ave Stratford, CT$185K321,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!