- Lot: 10,367 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Views: 2,561 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $315,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 180 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Year Blt Desc \ Approximate, Lot Description \ Level, Structure \ Frame, Roof \ Shingled, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Interior \ Built In Cabinet\Bookcases, Interior \ Pantry, Style \ 2-Story, Wall Type \ Mixed, Appl Equip \ Disposal, Cooling \ Electric, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Interior \ 9 Ft + Ceilings, Interior \ Internet Ready, Lot Description \ Park Like, Interior \ MBR Bath, Attic \ Walk-Up, Building Structure \ Shed, Appl Equip \ Gas Cooking, Appl Equip \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Thermal Windows, Lot Description \ Corner, Exterior \ Storm Doors, Siding \ Brick Veneer, Fenced \ Rear Only, Interior \ Island, Attic \ Finished, Exterior \ Storage Shed Detached, Wall Type \ Plaster, Heating \ Hot Water, Lot Description \ Landscaped, Fenced \ Privacy, Water Heater \ Off Furnace
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,332 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: N0001738022
- Zillow Home ID: 12532893
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $272-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 23227 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Richmond as a whole. Among 23227 homes, this home is valued 91.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% lower than in Richmond, and 98.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23227 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23227 home values.
|3652 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$270K||3||2.5||1,963|
|3608 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$260K||3||1.5||2,052|
|3654 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$244K||4||2||1,652|
|3606 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$235K||4||1||1,761|
|1706 Maple Shade Ln Richmond, VA||$224K||3||1||1,595|
|3656 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$334K||4||2.5||2,596|
|3658 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$229K||3||1.5||1,638|
|3604 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$238K||4||1.5||1,875|
|1701 Maple Shade Ln Richmond, VA||$176K||3||1||1,097|
|1708 Maple Shade Ln Richmond, VA||$201K||2||1||1,238|
|1615 Wilmington Ave Richmond, VA||$399K||4||3||2,860|
|3660 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||--||--||--||--|
|1703 Maple Shade Ln Richmond, VA||$219K||3||1.5||1,453|
|1707 Wilmington Ave Richmond, VA||$212K||3||1||1,506|
|1710 Maple Shade Ln Richmond, VA||$269K||2||2||1,634|
|3600 Hermitage Rd Richmond, VA||$173K||2||1.5||1,190|
|1706 Seddon Rd Richmond, VA||$172K||3||1||988|
|1708 Seddon Rd Richmond, VA||$211K||3||1.5||1,481|
|1614 Confederate Ave Richmond, VA||$264K||4||3||1,791|
|1705 Maple Shade Ln Richmond, VA||$191K||3||1||1,325|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!