- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3650 Landis St, San Diego, CA 921043 beds, 2 baths, 1,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
All major improvements were done by professionals and properly permitted and inspected (Electrical, Landscaping, Garage)
Good neighborhood, lots of families, not a party area (I'm looking at you PB)
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1922
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $439,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: City, Mountain
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,400 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1922
- Parcel #: 4476021400
- Zillow Home ID: 16959987
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3650 Landis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92104, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.5% greater than in San Diego, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92104 home values.
- 3660 Landis St San Diego, CA$444K31986
- 3717-3719 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$473K42.51,852
- 3670 Landis St San Diego, CA$353K31928
- 3670 Landis St San Diego, CA$445K31--
- 3670 Landis St San Diego, CA$446K31--
- 3670 Landis St San Diego, CA$438K31928
- 3723-3725 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$385K21750
- 3644 Landis St San Diego, CA$250K21624
- 3651 Landis St San Diego, CA$397K21884
- 3661 Landis St San Diego, CA$393K21854
- 3729 Cherokee Ave # 3735 San Diego, CA$549K442,048
- 3729 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$364K11650
- 3640 Landis St San Diego, CA$416K32.51,213
- 3687 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$347K21576
- 3673 Landis St San Diego, CA$260K21614
- 3731 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$296K11650
- Landis St San Diego, CA--------
- 3735 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$351K11650
- 3680 Landis St San Diego, CA$407K311,104
- 3737 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$370K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.