36514 Sauterne St, Winchester, CA 925963 beds, 2 baths, 1,723 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- HOA Fee: $48
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $290,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 659 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: On Street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,723 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 963241024
- Zillow Home ID: 61303679
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36514 Sauterne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92596, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% greater than in Winchester, and 81.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92596 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92596 home values.
- 36526 Sauterne St Winchester, CA$272K321,509
- 36502 Sauterne St Winchester, CA$294K321,702
- 36541 Beech St Winchester, CA$305K331,977
- 36538 Sauterne St Winchester, CA$268K321,702
- 36529 Beech St Winchester, CA$317K432,170
- 31618 Isle Ct Winchester, CA$341K422,069
- 36553 Beech St Winchester, CA$296K321,727
- 36517 Beech St Winchester, CA$317K42.52,148
- 31599 Isle Ct Winchester, CA$306K421,866
- 31606 Isle Ct Winchester, CA$238K321,322
- 36550 Sauterne St Winchester, CA$314K422,069
- 36565 Beech St Winchester, CA$273K321,443
- 36505 Beech St Winchester, CA$265K321,443
- 36519 Sauterne St Winchester, CA$327K422,000
- 31594 Isle Ct Winchester, CA$316K421,866
- 36577 Beech St Winchester, CA$297K321,727
- 31587 Isle Ct Winchester, CA$301K421,512
- 36562 Sauterne St Winchester, CA$280K321,509
- 36577 Beech St Winchester, CA$287K321,727
- 36555 Sauterne St Winchester, CA$283K321,509
Nearby Schools in Winchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.