3653 Sawmill Cir, Pace, FL 325714 beds, 2 baths, 2,233 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $265,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 496 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,233 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 118
- Parcel #: 322N29490900B000080
- Zillow Home ID: 47904593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3653 Sawmill Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% less than in Milton, and 52.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
- 3659 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$216K321,875
- 3645 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$229K422,336
- 3617 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$264K432,548
- 3665 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$232K322,496
- 3609 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$231K422,183
- 3656 Sawmill Cir Milton, FL$272K322,438
- 3650 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$292K322,763
- 3701 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$221K322,155
- 3644 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$275K42.52,653
- 3707 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$271K32.52,888
- 3662 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$258K432,514
- 3605 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$180K321,864
- 3620 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$194K422,094
- 3626 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$186K321,918
- 3691 Sawmill Cir Milton, FL$200K322,181
- 3713 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$225K422,211
- 3614 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$194K322,057
- 3668 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$235K422,304
- 3638 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$221K322,156
- 3608 Sawmill Cir Pace, FL$196K422,089
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.