This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 6,279 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $58,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 764 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 418 sqft
- Architecture Level \ 2 Story, Construction Materials \ Brick, Fireplace Locations \ Living Room, Garage Size \ 2 Car, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating Fuel \ Gas, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, School District \ Detroit, Title \ Private - Owned, Water Heater Fuel \ Gas, Water Source \ Municipal Water, Garage Features \ Electricity, Foundation Details \ Basement, Interior Features \ Security Alarm (owned), Heating Fuel \ Electric, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Cooling \ Ceiling Fans 2+, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Sewer at Street, Architecture Style \ Cape Cod, Lot Features \ Corner Lot, MLS Area Major \ Det 6-8 Grfld-Dequindre, Last Change Type \ New, Foundation Materials \ Block, Warranty \ No, Roof Material \ Asphalt, Porch Type \ Porch - Covered, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,824 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 16008918
- Zillow Home ID: 88479722
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $49-71K.
Market guideZillow predicts 48221 home values will decrease 3.4% next year, compared to a 1.8% fall for Detroit as a whole. Among 48221 homes, this home is valued 50.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.7% higher than in Detroit, and 649.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 20029 Roselawn St3 beds, 1 baths
1,040 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1970
|3661 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$51K||--||1||1,512|
|3631 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$45K||--||2||1,336|
|19373 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI||$46K||--||1.5||1,106|
|3671 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$58K||--||1||1,338|
|19361 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI||$54K||--||1||1,046|
|3675 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$49K||--||1.5||1,556|
|3621 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$42K||--||1||1,030|
|19353 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI||$46K||--||1||1,217|
|8308 N Cambridge Ave Detroit, MI||$47K||--||1||1,217|
|3685 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$43K||3||1.5||1,072|
|19347 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI||$46K||3||1||1,193|
|3650 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$48K||--||2||1,631|
|3613 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$47K||4||2||1,537|
|8300 N Cambridge Ave Detroit, MI||$46K||--||1||1,363|
|3605 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$44K||--||1||1,016|
|3660 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$39K||3||2||813|
|19372 Ohio St Detroit, MI||$40K||--||2||1,418|
|8294 N Cambridge Ave Detroit, MI||$50K||--||1||1,598|
|19341 Cherrylawn St Detroit, MI||$36K||--||1||933|
|3630 W Outer Dr Detroit, MI||$46K||--||2.5||1,116|
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Palmer Park Preparatory Academy (assigned)K-81.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!