3655 13th Ave W APT 4, Seattle, WA 981191 bed, 1 bath, 9 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
****Open House on 9/21/13 from 1:00 - 3:00/Must see all the improvements to the unit******
One? Bedroom Apt for Rent as of 10/01/2013
Newly renovated in September
Hardwoods throughout Living room and bedroom
New Bathroom: Tub, Vanity, Mirror and Tile floor
New Kitchen: New stainless Refrigerator, oven and Microwave
All new Cabinets and Tile Floor.
Bedroom with built in closet.
Open kitchen, living and dining room area
One Parking space
Interior newly painted
Views of downtown Ballard water way, City & Mountain
Approx: 600 Sq Ft
Water/Sewer/Garbage included in Rent
Low utility bills per unit
Washer/Dryer on site ($1.00 each)
Close to bus line for Downtown- Located on the Northwest corner of Queen Anne.
In the process of painting exterior unit.
New owners as of August 1, 2013.
New Roof in October, 2013
$1,095.00-One bedroom unit
6 mo-1-year lease
No credit check fee
$600.00 refundable deposit
$200.00 non-refundable deposit for floor & tile cleaning and blind cleaning
Please contact Michelle Dean at cell # (206) 372-6880 if you would like to see the unit.
Easy to get to downtown, Ballard or SPU. Main Bus stops a the bottom of the hill.
- Built in 1960
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Carport, 5 spaces
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 9 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Zillow Home ID: 2110952848
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3655 13th Avenue W APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.8% lower than in Seattle, and 62.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 3655 13th Ave W APT 1 Seattle, WA$298K11600
- 3647 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$647K32.251,940
- 3653 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$680K32.251,520
- 3651 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$543K22.251,400
- 3653 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$462K22.51,400
- 3651 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$466K22.51,400
- 3641 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$662K222,200
- 3641 13th Ave W # B Seattle, WA$582K32.51,500
- 3660 13th Ave W Seattle, WA$547K321,600
- 3637 13th Ave W Seattle, WA--Studio--2,440
- 1308 W Emerson St APT 303 Seattle, WA$259K21700
- 1308 W Emerson St APT 103 Seattle, WA$246K21750
- 1308 W Emerson St APT 104 Seattle, WA$255K11550
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292