- Built in 1989
- 184 days on Zillow
- Views: 12,776 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $234
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $84,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: 07436606
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Basement \ Slab\None, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Heating Source \ Electric, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, New Construction \ No, Parking \ 1 Car, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Contemporary, Property Type \ Single Family Attached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Fireplace Location \ In Great\Family Room, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Assigned Space, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Lot Description \ None, Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Pool, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Walk To Schools, Boathouse\Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Unit Description \ Top Floor Unit, Exterior Features \ Gas Grill, Construction \ Stucco Unspecified, Rooms \ Loft, Style \ Mid Rise
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 981 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 17 00970001173
- Zillow Home ID: 55018804
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-189K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Buckhead home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 5.5% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among North Buckhead homes, this home is 72.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 48.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Buckhead, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.4% lower than in Atlanta, and 43.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Buckhead home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Buckhead home values.
|Other Units in this Building (202)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3655 Habersham Rd NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.