3655 N F St, San Bernardino, CA 924053 beds, 2 baths, 1,116 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $133,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 352 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Mountain
- Dishwasher: 1, Dual-Pane Windows: 1, Fully Landscaped: 1, Garage: Yes - Detached, Granite Counters: 1, New Cabinets: 1, Refrigerator: 0
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,116 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1951
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 0152012280000
- Zillow Home ID: 17240720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3655 N F Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92405 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 69.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.1% greater than in San Bernardino, and 138.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92405 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92405 home values.
- 3663 N F St San Bernardino, CA$163K321,164
- 3675 N F St San Bernardino, CA$182K321,390
- 3654 Acacia Ave San Bernardino, CA$184K321,380
- 3662 Acacia Ave San Bernardino, CA$178K321,380
- 3679 N F St San Bernardino, CA$95K21780
- 3674 Acacia Ave San Bernardino, CA$176K321,380
- 3627 N F St San Bernardino, CA$252K321,920
- 3687 N F St San Bernardino, CA$180K321,155
- 3660 N F St San Bernardino, CA$242K422,073
- 3648 N F St San Bernardino, CA$175K321,369
- 3668 N F St San Bernardino, CA$180K321,129
- 3632 N F St San Bernardino, CA$224K21.51,742
- 3688 Acacia Ave San Bernardino, CA$176K321,380
- 3695 N F St San Bernardino, CA$168K321,302
- 598 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$210K311,052
- 3640 N F St San Bernardino, CA$181K211,261
- 570 W 36th St San Bernardino, CA$259K431,907
- 3694 Acacia Ave San Bernardino, CA$191K321,380
- 543 Acacia Way San Bernardino, CA$236K322,084
- 3672 N F St San Bernardino, CA$199K321,498
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!