3657 Boundary St, San Diego, CA 921043 beds, 1 bath, 1,141 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Charming, well-kept home in North Park perfect for a young family, or business professionals. New electrical, plumbing, ceiling fans, air conditioning, recessed lighting. Hardwood and tile flooring throughout. New "on-demand" tankless water heater. New kitchen with granite counters, custom built-in dinette with storage in benches, and stainless steel appliances. New closet systems in 2 bedrooms for extra storage and organization. Vintage stained glass above Master bedroom doorway. 3rd bedroom has soaring vaulted ceilings and brings in natural light with a skylight. Spa-style bathroom easily the size of two separate bathrooms, covered in gorgeous slate tile. Double showerheads and immense soaking tub. Front yard with lush grass, vine-covered arbors, new fence and gate, and custom landscaping. Huge, custom built, wrap-around back deck for entertaining and even bigger grassy backyard with fig tree, producing grape vines, and edible cactus. Free standing oversized 2 car garage (1 vehicle door), with gate, driveway, and alley access. Garage is also set up to be a large workshop.
This home is walking distance to grocery stores, farmers markets, local stores, bars and restaurants. This house is a gem in a prime location, and will be snatched up quickly.
Forbes called North Park one of America's Best Hipster Neighborhoods. Known as a craft beer mecca, with indie restaurants, wine bars, art and photography studios, and regular community events, this area is perfect for couples, young families, and creative individuals.
1 year lease and rental insurance required; pets considered.
PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB CURRENT OCCUPANTS.
Call 858-414-3198 with interest.
Forbes called North Park one of America's Best Hipster Neighborhoods. Known as a craft beer mecca, with indie restaurants, art studios, and regular community events, this area is perfect for couples, young families, and creative individuals.
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $521
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,141 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 4465010700
- Zillow Home ID: 16957662
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3657 Boundary Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in San Diego, and 34.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 3663 Boundary St San Diego, CA$641K31.51,221
- 3645-3649 Boundary St San Diego, CA$717K331,642
- 3673 Boundary St San Diego, CA$573K21816
- 3641 Boundary St San Diego, CA$495K321,252
- 3643 Boundary St San Diego, CA$683K32.51,776
- 3677-3679 Boundary St San Diego, CA$667K311,835
- 3629 Boundary St San Diego, CA$633K21800
- 3656 Nile St San Diego, CA$622K321,392
- 3646 Nile St # 3652 San Diego, CA$687K432,087
- 3621 Boundary St San Diego, CA$729K321,006
- 3636-3638 Felton St San Diego, CA$746K321,464
- 3341 Landis St San Diego, CA$655K21799
- 3642-3644 Felton St San Diego, CA$695K331,499
- 3349 Landis St San Diego, CA$436K21799
- 3628-3630 Felton St San Diego, CA$723K421,534
- 3642-3644 Nile St San Diego, CA$572K------
- 3682 Nile St UNIT 6 San Diego, CA$240K11576
- 3682 Nile St UNIT 3 San Diego, CA$292K21782
- 3682 Nile St UNIT 7 San Diego, CA$229K21782
- 3682 Nile St UNIT 8 San Diego, CA$296K21805
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292