3657 Clay St, San Francisco, CA 94118
For Sale: $849,950
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Condo:988 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1912
- Last Sold:Jul 2010 for $747,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Days on Zillow46
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Featurescentral heating, recessed lighting, modern finishes, stainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry
- Exterior MaterialStucco
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #413444
- Parcel #1011 066
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count4
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID52437143
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$997,234||$628K – $1.32M||+$25,037||$1,009||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$4,099/mo||$3K – $5.4K/mo||+$11||$4.15||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Presidio Heights home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 4.6% rise for San Francisco as a whole. Among Presidio Heights homes, this home is 80.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 30.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Presidio Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 85.2% less than in San Francisco, and 96.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Presidio Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Presidio Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 3657 Clay Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Roosevelt Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 1.0 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- Sutro Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.2 mi
- Chinese Immersion School at De Avila (assigned) K-5 1.3 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 1.3 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005