- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3659 Ocean View Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900664 beds, 3,567 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,605 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $1,730,000
- Price/sqft: $485
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,567 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 168
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 4248032022
- Zillow Home ID: 20457733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3659 Ocean View Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mar Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 5.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mar Vista home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mar Vista home values.
- 3665 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$999K321,378
- 3653 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$958K321,226
- 3667 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.35M432,121
- 3647 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.64M734,121
- 3673 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.15M321,721
- 3677 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.18M42.51,032
- 3668 S Centinela Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.51M442,615
- 3656 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.46M432,448
- 3662 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.51M332,384
- 3707 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M321,881
- 3641 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.36M42.51,900
- 3640 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.05M321,314
- 12325 Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$892K21.751,070
- 3668 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.22M321,480
- 3711 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.49M222,228
- 12224 Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.12M321,747
- 3676 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.19M444,236
- 3636 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.24M221,394
- 3629 Ocean View Ave Los Angeles, CA$1.13M221,700
- 12221 Victoria Ave Los Angeles, CA$779K22915
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!