366 E 248th St, Euclid, OH 441235 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
THE NEIGBORHOOD IS CALM AND RESPECTFUL. THE ENTIRE STREET WAS REMODELED AND INCLUDED NEW SEWER PIPES. THIS WILL BE THE MAIN ENTRANCE TO THE NEW EUCLID PIER
OUR STREET IS ADJACENT TO THE TRAVELED 250TH TAKING YOU TO I-90.
- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2000 for $98,800
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- View: City
- basement is waterproof ready and ceramic tile floor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 64418047
- Zillow Home ID: 33632518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 366 E 248th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44123, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.8% higher than in Euclid, and 275.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44123 home values.
- 368 E 248th St Cleveland, OH$65K311,440
- 360 E 248th St Euclid, OH$81K311,152
- 356 E 248th St Euclid, OH$79K311,452
- 370 E 248th St Euclid, OH$70K311,470
- 352 E 248th St Cleveland, OH$123K312,524
- 350 E 248th St Euclid, OH$78K21892
- E 248th St Euclid, OH$81K311,152
- E 248th St Euclid, OH$54K211,230
- E 248th St Euclid, OH$34K311,022
- 341 E 246th St Cleveland, OH$53K211,384
- 345 E 246th St Euclid, OH$62K211,104
- 337 E 246th St Euclid, OH$77K311,514
- 353 E 246th St Euclid, OH$50K311,260
- 346 E 248th St Euclid, OH$92K311,092
- 355 E 246th St Euclid, OH$78K31.51,280
- 331 E 246th St Euclid, OH--------
- 331 E 246th St Euclid, OH$49K31.51,040
- 24770 Shoreview Ave Cleveland, OH$81K31977
- 24750 Shoreview Ave Euclid, OH$67K311,466
- 24790 Shoreview Ave Euclid, OH$77K411,465
Nearby Schools in Euclid
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292