366 Essex St, South Hamilton, MA 019823 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1820
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 1986 for $271,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- 5 fireplaces, koi pond, SS appliances, New septic
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0065 B:0000 L:0093
- Zillow Home ID: 56924956
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 366 Essex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01982 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Hamilton, and 82.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01982 home values.
- 326 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$421K31.51,624
- 315 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$417K21.51,656
- 329 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$362K32.51,539
- 313 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$331K311,317
- 318 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$640K32.52,711
- 300 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$418K31.51,862
- 307 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$514K41.52,217
- 310 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$423K32.51,572
- 331 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$359K321,520
- 5 Bittersweet Ln South Hamilton, MA$540K322,057
- 16 Chebacco Rd South Hamilton, MA$410K331,708
- 11 Bittersweet Ln # 0 South Hamilton, MA$674K53.53,074
- 350 Essex St South Hamilton, MA$467K21.51,904
- 2 Bittersweet Ln South Hamilton, MA$655K32.52,582
- 15 Bittersweet Ln South Hamilton, MA$629K432,225
- 10 Bittersweet Ln South Hamilton, MA$662K432,584
- 14 Bittersweet Ln South Hamilton, MA$672K32.52,560
- 6 Bittersweet Ln South Hamilton, MA$754K42.52,668
- 34 Alan Rd South Hamilton, MA$530K41.51,872
- 30 Alan Rd South Hamilton, MA$559K43.52,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.