- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
366 Main St, Meriden, CT 064513 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,944 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $200,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,944 sqft
- Parcel #: M:708 B:305 L:6B-2
- Zillow Home ID: 57937158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 366 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06451 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.9% higher than in Meriden, and 203% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
- 371 Main St Meriden, CT$191K321,049
- 381 Main St Meriden, CT$182K31.51,008
- 380 Main St Meriden, CT$318K41.12,336
- 350 Main St Meriden, CT$153K311,122
- 357 Main St Meriden, CT$256K421,608
- 350 Main St Meriden, CT$192K311,122
- 349 Main St Meriden, CT$161K22816
- 387 Main St Meriden, CT$126K311,836
- 392 Main St Meriden, CT------34,412
- 336 Main St Meriden, CT$173K31.51,440
- 34 Village View Ter UNIT 34 Meriden, CT$153K231,520
- 33 Village View Ter UNIT 33 Meriden, CT$177K21.51,520
- 362 Main St Meriden, CT$361K332,584
- 31 Village View Ter UNIT 31 Meriden, CT$170K21.51,520
- 30 Village View Ter UNIT 30 Meriden, CT$170K21.51,520
- 29 Village View Ter UNIT 29 Meriden, CT$132K21.51,032
- 28 Village View Ter UNIT 28 Meriden, CT$132K21.51,032
- 27 Village View Ter UNIT 27 Meriden, CT$132K21.51,032
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292