366 Sunmountain Dr, Loveland, CO 805383 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,582 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $197,000
- Price/sqft: $125
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- YardWateringSystem, Fencing, WDHookup, Carpet, ElectricRange, CeramicTile
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Parcel #: R1481762
- Zillow Home ID: 13899229
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 366 Sunmountain Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80538 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% lower than in Loveland, and 6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80538 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Loveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80538 home values.
- 362 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$214K32.752,264
- 370 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$212K322,106
- 363 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$201K32.51,582
- 374 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$185K321,095
- 358 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$178K321,199
- 367 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$208K432,556
- 359 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$202K321,684
- 355 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$187K331,582
- 371 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$161K21834
- 378 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$176K321,116
- 354 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$176K31.751,116
- 4783 Sunvalley Dr Loveland, CO$225K42.52,412
- 4781 Sunvalley Dr Loveland, CO$233K43.52,568
- 4785 Sunvalley Dr Loveland, CO$217K432,288
- 375 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$187K31.751,499
- 351 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$215K322,260
- 4779 Sunvalley Dr Loveland, CO$214K22.752,171
- 382 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$174K321,119
- 350 Sunmountain Dr Loveland, CO$192K321,130
- 4787 Sunvalley Dr Loveland, CO$176K321,125
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.