366 W BroadwayUNIT 1, South Boston, MA 02127
Sold on 7/3/13: $1
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,271 sq ft
- Lot:1,271 sqft
- Year Built:1899
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $1
- Heating Type:Baseboard
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Slate
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesCompletely remodeled gourmet chef's kitchen and decadent mosaic marble bath with designer fixtures.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Pantry, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow255
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #W:06 P:00464 S:006
- Roof TypeSlate
- Room Count5
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count9
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID59147618
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$498,326||$463K – $528K||+$3,721||$392||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,910/mo||$1.9K – $3.9K/mo||+$46||$2.29||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts South Boston home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among South Boston homes, this home is valued 8.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.9% less than in Boston, and 67.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Boston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Neighborhood for 366 W Broadway UNIT 1
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005