- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
366 Zimpfer St, Columbus, OH 432065,306 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,875 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Feb 1996 for $14,000
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,306 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 36
- Parcel #: 010039690
- Zillow Home ID: 92556883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 366 Zimpfer Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Merion Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 43% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21% less than in Columbus, and 129.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Merion Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Merion Village home values.
- 356 Zimpfer St Columbus, OH$151K41.51,714
- 361 Siebert St Columbus, OH$211K31.51,592
- 349 Zimpfer St Columbus, OH$98K11550
- 367 Siebert St Columbus, OH$119K332,088
- 377 Siebert St Columbus, OH$258K321,560
- 1010 Bruck St Columbus, OH$107K21960
- 1008 Bruck St Columbus, OH$105K21960
- 1004 Bruck St Columbus, OH$108K21960
- 353 Zimpfer St Columbus, OH$139K221,127
- 1006 Bruck St Columbus, OH$107K21960
- 1012 Bruck St Columbus, OH$106K21960
- 381 Siebert St Columbus, OH$225K31.51,277
- 353 Siebert St Columbus, OH$108K21.51,170
- 1014 Bruck St Columbus, OH$128K21975
- 358 Stewart Ave Columbus, OH$207K211,037
- 360 Stewart Ave Columbus, OH$302K221,600
- 352 Stewart Ave Columbus, OH$423K332,470
- 364 Stewart Ave Columbus, OH$185K21.51,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292