This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $152-188K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1955
- All time views: 2,770
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $170,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Basement Desc \ Crawl Space
- Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides
- Disability Access \ None
- Exterior \ Prof Landscaping
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Bookcases
- Interior \ Rear Stairs
- Kitchen Features \ Cabinets White
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Laminated
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ City View
- Lot Desc \ Level
- Lot Desc \ Level Driveway
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc \ 1 Assigned
- Parking Desc \ 1 Unassigned
- Parking Desc \ Parking Lot
- Pets Allowed? \ Yes
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Rooms Desc \ Great Room
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Style \ Garden (1 Level)
- Style \ Traditional
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 00100014052
- Zillow Home ID: 35895268
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brookhaven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75.8% lower than in Atlanta, and 41% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookhaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
|Other Units in this Building (46)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3660 Peachtree Rd NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!