This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,735 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $170,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop
- Basement Desc \ Crawl Space
- Construction Desc \ Brick 4 Sides
- Disability Access \ None
- Exterior \ Prof Landscaping
- Fireplace Features\Location \ None
- Interior \ Bookcases
- Interior \ Rear Stairs
- Kitchen Features \ Cabinets White
- Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Laminated
- Lake Name \ None
- Lease Term \ 1 Year
- Lot Desc \ City View
- Lot Desc \ Level
- Lot Desc \ Level Driveway
- Management \ Owner Managed
- Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Homeowners Assoc
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans.
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalk
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Marta
- Neighborhood Amenities \ Walk to Shopping
- Parking Desc \ 1 Assigned
- Parking Desc \ 1 Unassigned
- Parking Desc \ Parking Lot
- Pets Allowed? \ Yes
- Property Category \ Rental
- Road Type \ Paved
- Rooms Desc \ Great Room
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Style \ Garden (1 Level)
- Style \ Traditional
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Parcel #: 17 00100014052
- Zillow Home ID: 35895268
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $160-188K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brookhaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91.8% lower than in Atlanta, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brookhaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brookhaven home values.
|Other Units in this Building (47)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 3660 Peachtree Rd NE|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.