- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 1,807 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $773,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $425
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 490 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Amenities Misc.: Vaulted Ceiling
- Bathroom: Updated Bath(s)
- Construction Type: Wood Frame
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Family Room
- Family Room: Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- Fencing: Fenced Back
- Flooring: Carpet
- Flooring: Tile
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Foundation: Crawl Space
- Attached Garage
- Heating: Forced Air
- Kitchen: Countertop - Tile
- Laundry: Hookups Only
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Description: Regular
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Roof: Composition
- Fire Alarm
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Subclass: Single Family Home
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Water: Public
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 091370180
- Zillow Home ID: 15608035
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $695-860K.
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in South San Francisco, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!