- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 93 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,719 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $145,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 215015919
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 522 sqft
- Architecture Level \ 2 Story, Construction Materials \ Brick, Garage Features \ Side Entrance, Garage Size \ 2 Car, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Road Frontage Type \ Paved, Title \ Private - Owned, Garage Features \ Electricity, Kitchen Appliances \ Disposal, Construction Materials \ Aluminum, Water Source \ Water at Street, Sewer \ Sewer at Street, MLS Area Major \ Sterling Heights, Foundation Materials \ Block, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,352 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 1029127030
- Zillow Home ID: 83655493
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $180-225K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48310 home values will increase 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Sterling Heights as a whole. Among 48310 homes, this home is 43% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48310, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Sterling Heights, and 11.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48310 home values.
Nearby Schools in Sterling Heights
Sterling Heights Senior H.S. (assigned)9-124.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!