- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3664 Fanwood Ave, Long Beach, CA 908083 beds, 2 baths, 1,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,490 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $412
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 7186003012
- Zillow Home ID: 21187406
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3664 Fanwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Plaza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.2% less than in Long Beach, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help The Plaza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Plaza home values.
- 3658 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$509K21900
- 3665 Faust Ave Long Beach, CA$632K42.52,062
- 3652 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$460K21908
- 3665 Faust Ave Long Beach, CA$655K432,062
- 3659 Faust Ave Long Beach, CA$464K21908
- 3685 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$630K431,973
- 3679 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$492K211,120
- 3686 Faust Ave Long Beach, CA$475K21852
- 3653 Faust Ave Long Beach, CA$545K211,377
- 3646 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$505K321,145
- 3659 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$587K321,348
- 3675 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$635K421,800
- 3665 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$483K221,056
- 3653 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$535K321,462
- 3647 Faust Ave Long Beach, CA$446K21902
- 3680 Faust Ave Long Beach, CA$482K21950
- 3669 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$592K31.51,835
- 3642 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$617K321,638
- 3649 Fanwood Ave Long Beach, CA$628K331,745
- 5928 E Conant St Long Beach, CA$535K321,263
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!