3664 Herbert St, San Diego, CA 921033 beds, 2 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
SELLER ENTERTAINING OFFERS BETWEEN $699,999-$774,999.
Builders and contractors dream property! Located on large secluded canyon-view lot in a great residential neighborhood tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Hillcrest! This Craftsman-style fixer is ready for you to make it your own! Blocks away from Morely Field and Balboa Park. Walking distance to all the shops and restaurants including Uptown Tavern, 100 Wines, the Range, Gossip Grill, Uptown Shopping Center with Trader Joes, Ralphs, etc. and tons of boutiques. Hurry ? this property will sell fast.
CALL OUR FREE 24 HOUR RECORDED INFO AT 1-800-433-0203 EXT 1049 TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
- Lot: 7,649 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $378
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Parcel #: 4521632200
- Zillow Home ID: 16970599
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3664 Herbert Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillcrest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.9% lower than in San Diego, and 69.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hillcrest home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillcrest home values.
- 1532 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$798K331,638
- 1516 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$693K221,068
- 1522 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$554K------
- 1502 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$872K232,049
- 3678 Herbert St San Diego, CA$894K332,338
- 1510 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$856K22.51,880
- 3671 Herbert St San Diego, CA$533K11737
- 1604 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$702K321,489
- 1502-1504 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$865K2--2,049
- 3675 Herbert St San Diego, CA$544K11740
- San Diego, CA--------
- 1517 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$732K321,554
- 1608 Herbert Pl San Diego, CA$508K21694
- 1609 Herbert Pl San Diego, CA$611K321,545
- 1610 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$592K----1,298
- 1511 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$651K211
- 3685 Herbert St San Diego, CA$1.36M54.53,966
- 3636 Herbert St San Diego, CA$656K321,322
- 1610 Herbert Pl San Diego, CA$385K11600
- 1603 Cypress Ave San Diego, CA$640K211,098
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292