36646 Darvon Ct, Newark, CA 945603 beds, 2 baths, 1,190 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,390 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $325
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,190 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Parcel #: 092A098603800
- Zillow Home ID: 24927495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 36646 Darvon Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94560 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newark, and 47.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94560 home values.
- 36638 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$524K321,190
- 36654 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$510K321,424
- 36689 Charles St Newark, CA$452K321,190
- 36677 Charles St Newark, CA$497K321,190
- 36662 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$460K321,190
- 36699 Charles St Newark, CA$451K321,190
- 36630 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$494K321,307
- 36665 Charles St Newark, CA$524K321,190
- 36663 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$490K321,190
- 36717 Charles St Newark, CA$451K321,190
- 36643 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$606K321,924
- 36670 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$470K321,190
- 36653 Charles St Newark, CA$487K321,190
- 36622 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$585K531,772
- 36729 Charles St Newark, CA$455K321,190
- 36680 Darvon St Newark, CA$500K321,190
- 36678 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$473K321,190
- 36641 Charles St Newark, CA$477K321,190
- 36664 Darvon St Newark, CA$493K321,190
- 36623 Darvon Ct Newark, CA$519K321,565
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!