This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
3665 Carter Dr. So. San Francisco
( 650 ) 871 - 4914
Offered at $396,000 ;....... Note: Sale Pending as of 7/11/2013; . . .
1. We completely remodeled our corner house in 2007; . . . . .
2. 2007 New Designer Front door and decorative interior doors throughout the house.
3. 2007 New ( ½ in ) laminated hardwood flooring throughout the house
4. 2007 New double pane windows with Decorative molding throughout the house
5. 2007 New double pane patio doors with view of Park and Hills.
6. 2007 New Kitchen and Dining room Floor: Spanish tile flooring with Floral inserts.
7. 2007 Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Garbage disposal, Refrigerator, Washing machine
8. 2007 Designer Kitchen Cabinets and High End Granite counter tops
9. Two Bedrooms: 2007 New Mirrored Closet doors
10. 2007 Upgraded Bathroom with decorative tiles in shower, Decorative Shower doors,
New Bathtub and fixtures, Designer Vanity with granite counter top,
2 decorative framed mirrors ( Approx. 3.5 ft. by 2.5 ft. )
11. 2007 New Electrical outlets and Light switches and Light fixtures throughout the house.
12. Attached GARAGE: With the Kitchen Door that opens to the Garage,
Also it has 5 storage Shelves ( 12 ft. Long ) by ( 22 in?s D ) by ( 2.75 ft. Hi )
That is Made of wooden ( 2" by 4" and 2" by 3" studs ) and ( 1" by 8" wood ) for the Shelves
* And Oak Base cabinets have a new ( ½" ) hardwood counter top.
* Loft with a drop down ladder and adjacent storage space
* Also in 2007 New Dryer
* and in 2005 New Water Heater
The Association Dues are $275 a month and the Dues covers Insurance and
the Maintained of Roof?s and the external of the house and Garage walls and patio fence
Note: Our House is located on the SOUTH WEST corner of Carter Dr. and Duhallow Way.
Also Note: That our Front Door is on Duhallow Way.
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Views: 4,089 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112161755
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $420-650K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94080 home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for South San Francisco as a whole. Among 94080 homes, this home is valued 15.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in South San Francisco, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!