3665 Stirling Ct, Cleveland, OH 441153 beds, 3 baths, 2,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,346 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 452 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $15
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $42
- MLS #: 3631716
- Parking: 1 space, 280 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 68
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 10330088
- Zillow Home ID: 33381708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3665 Stirling Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 93.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43% higher than in Cleveland, and 450.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 3677 Stirling Ct Cleveland, OH$47K311,320
- 2311 E 36th St Cleveland, OH$95K31.51,380
- 3664 Stirling Ct Cleveland, OH$114K321,316
- 2319 E 36th St Cleveland, OH$114K321,392
- 3628 Central Ave Cleveland, OH$85K32.51,484
- 3612 Central Ave Cleveland, OH$85K421,583
- 3676 Stirling Ct Cleveland, OH$113K321,316
- 3636 Central Ave Cleveland, OH$116K32.51,484
- 2325 E 36th St Cleveland, OH$54K321,350
- 3604 Central Ave Cleveland, OH$75K321,484
- 3689 Stirling Ct Cleveland, OH$116K321,428
- 3644 Central Ave Cleveland, OH$122K32.51,606
- 2331 E 36th St Cleveland, OH--411,982
- 3688 Stirling Ct Cleveland, OH$110K321,320
- 2346 E 37th St Cleveland, OH----44,512
- 2335 E 36th St Cleveland, OH$40K421,288
- 3652 Central Ave Cleveland, OH$111K331,490
- E 36th St Cleveland, OH$72K41.52,264
- E 36th St Cleveland, OH$93K31.51,192
- 2312 W 36th Pl Cleveland, OH--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.