- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3667 Mcree Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631103 beds, 3 baths, 2,020 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,528 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Dble pane/storm vinyl windows installed 2010. Rear-entry door w/ storm/screen door intalled in 2012
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,020 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 21230004501
- Zillow Home ID: 81715339
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3667 Mcree Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.5% lower than in Saint Louis, and 81.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 63110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3665 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$174K--1.51,714
- 3671 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$185K--22,022
- 3663 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$164K--1.51,714
- 3675 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$105K--22,358
- 3659 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$145K--11,714
- 3677 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K--22,568
- 3657 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$178K--2.51,496
- 3668 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO$246K--3.52,400
- 3672 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO$248K--2.52,400
- 3664 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO$235K--2.52,400
- 3662 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO$231K--12,690
- 3674 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO$218K422,400
- 3655 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$140K--21,564
- 3676 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO$180K--22,400
- 3681 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$187K331,598
- 3678 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
- 3666 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$104K--22,496
- 3660 Blaine Ave Saint Louis, MO$219K--2.52,690
- 3662 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO$138K--22,496
- 3668 Mcree Ave Saint Louis, MO--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!