3667 N Chapel Rd, Franklin, TN 370674 beds, 4.5 baths, 5,117 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2006 for $657,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 837 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 5,117 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 264
- Lot width: 163
- Parcel #: 088C A 00302 000
- Pets: No
- Zillow Home ID: 80626274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3667 N Chapel Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37067 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17% less than in Franklin, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 37067 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Franklin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37067 home values.
- 3671 N Chapel Rd Franklin, TN$735K56.56,200
- 3665 N Chapel Rd Franklin, TN$267K--2.51,843
- 1013 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$483K--4.53,146
- 1017 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$489K443,628
- 1009 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$557K--4.53,450
- 1005 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$565K--64,180
- 1021 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$465K443,568
- 1001 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$479K443,486
- 1082 Watkins Creek Dr # D Franklin, TN$377K5----
- 1029 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$498K443,362
- 1012 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$483K--53,455
- 1016 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$492K--53,371
- 1033 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$671K453,985
- 1008 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$495K--4.53,304
- 1020 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$488K453,477
- 3680 N Chapel Rd Franklin, TN--------
- 121 Canterbury Ln Franklin, TN$1.42M456,651
- 1024 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$467K--4.53,088
- 1004 Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN$673K454,840
- Watkins Creek Dr Franklin, TN----5.54,298
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.