- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 2,263 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $409,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $118
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ Ceiling Fan, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Bar, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,460 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:029.0 B:00040 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 89170891
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $330-616K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is valued 80% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% lower than in East Lyme, and 21% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|365 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$325K||3||3||2,450|
|369 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$262K||3||2.5||1,734|
|371 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$246K||4||1.5||1,672|
|358 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$215K||3||1.5||1,276|
|359 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$267K||3||1.5||1,881|
|15 Plum Hl East Lyme, CT||$613K||3||3.5||3,715|
|360 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||--||Studio||--||64,829|
|362 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$301K||4||2.5||2,312|
|356 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$288K||4||3||2,019|
|19 Plum Hl East Lyme, CT||$603K||4||3.5||3,481|
|364 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||--||Studio||--||63,522|
|17 Plum Hl East Lyme, CT||$455K||3||2.5||2,903|
|353 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$244K||3||2||1,679|
|354 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$301K||4||2.5||2,268|
|11 Plum Hl East Lyme, CT||$508K||4||2.5||2,800|
|21 Plum Hl East Lyme, CT||$625K||4||3.5||4,288|
|366 Boston Post Rd East Lyme, CT||$283K||3||1.5||2,017|
|9 Naomi Ln East Lyme, CT||$315K||4||2.5||2,118|
|5 Hickory Ct East Lyme, CT||$490K||4||2.5||3,039|
|1 Hickory Ct East Lyme, CT||$581K||4||3.5||3,400|
Nearby Schools in East Lyme
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!